-
December 15th, 2000, 05:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I might be wrong, but I understand the ZDYNE ecu works without the need of a BTC! What gives?? If anybody can enlighten me about this please do. What do you think Jim? What i'm trying to find out is can you run your setup with the ecu AND btc?? Oh by the way Jim, I want to try to run 10psi
Think you can pull it off?
------------------
My little civic is turning into a BEAST!!!
-
December 15th, 2000, 05:55 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The ZDYNE doesn't require a BTC or BTM because it can recurve the spark curve under boost.
More information can be found on www.zdyne.com
------------------
Marc
1997 Civic EX
The supercharger is gone. Get ready for the turbo.
-
December 15th, 2000, 07:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yep, the zdyne should eliminate all the stopgap measures used normally...that thing is going to be sweet.
-
December 16th, 2000, 02:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Sell that thing... you can play with your timming all you want electronically instead of using boost pressure to adjust your timing. personally (and some people on this board are going to hate me for this) i think the BTM is not a solution but a band aid for the Honda ECU. why manipulate your ignition, fuel and timming with 'band aids'? the adds make these products seem like a gift from God but they are not the right way to solve the problems you get when you turbocharge/supercharge a Honda, JR sells and advertizes these band aids because it's cheaper and easier then making a piggy back or ECU program that works with there kit. For the price of a BTM, Cartech FMU, checkvalves why not just pay a little extra for A LOT MORE.
Ohh yeah - a little off topic. but sell that thing because the whole point of a zdyne is to eliminate BTM's etc..
Later.
-
December 16th, 2000, 11:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I don't have a BTC, but I was considering buying one. But I was thinking the same thing about not needing it with the zdyne ecu.
------------------
My little civic is turning into a BEAST!!!
-
December 20th, 2000, 05:43 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I asked this on another thread but got no reply. Does anyone have any experience with the LINK Plug-In ECU? (AKA Integra-Link). It is featured in the Jan. issue of Turbo magazine. It is a total ECU plug-in replacement. Check it out at www.carmodifications.com I am seriously looking at getting this in January to correct my detonation probs on my JRSC '99 GS-R. I don't want to use any band-aids like a J&S , etc...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks